Free Shipping over $40
We are a small team working hard to get your products to you as quickly as possible! Have any questions? Customer support is available 24/7 and happy to assist you!
We ship all orders Monday - Friday from our warehouse in Nevada, USA.
We love our product and are confident you will too! If it doesn't fulfill expectations, we'll give you a full refund.
Let's face it, we've all been there before. You hit the snooze button one too many times, and now you're running late for work. There's no time for a shower, but you know you can't leave the house with greasy hair!
So what's a busy girl gotta do when you don't have time to shampoo your locks? Enter dry shampoo, your new best friend.
Dry shampoo is a waterless way to cleanse your hair and absorb excess oils. It's perfect for those days when you don't have time (or energy) for traditional shampooing.
With a few quick sprays of dry shampoo, you can absorb excess oil, add volume, and extend your hairstyle for one more day. But how do you get the most out of your dry shampoo routine when time is not on your side?
Here are a few tips:
1. When applying dry shampoo, be sure to focus on the roots. This is where the majority of the oil builds up, so that's where you'll want to target your efforts.
2. In order to get the most absorbency from your dry shampoo, let it sit for a minute or two before brushing it through. This will give the product time to do its job!
3. When it comes to dry shampoo, less is more. You don't want to go overboard and end up with a powdery mess. A few quick sprays should do the trick.
4. Not all dry shampoos are created equal. If you're looking for a little extra oomph, try a volumizing dry shampoo. These formulas are designed to give your hair a little lift and can be especially helpful if you have fine or flat hair.
5. Finally, don't forget to style your hair as usual after applying dry shampoo. Just because you skipped washing it doesn't mean you can't style it into a cute updo or put on your favorite headband!
For a quick and on-the-go hair styling tool that can help you get the most out of your dry shampoo routine, try ForChics Total Control Styling Stick. This unique hair-taming tool is specially designed to quickly and easily touch up hair and tame those annoying frizz, flyaways, and baby hairs.
It's also perfect for creating updos and styles without leaving any tell-tale signs behind!
ForChics Total Control Styling Stick is also flake and crust-free, making it safe for those with sensitive scalps. And it's perfect for all hair types and textures!
Looking good and fresh has never been so easy. Just look at how our ForChics babe tame her frizzy hair!
@forchicsbeauty Say goodbye to frizzy hair🤫 #forchics #hair #stick #style #frizzyhair #lifehacks #on #fyp ♬ original sound - ForChics
So if you're looking for a quick and easy way to get the most out of your dry shampoo routine, give ForChics Total Control Styling Stick a try!
They say eyes are the windows to the soul, but for many of us, our eyelashes are just as important.
However, some sneaky ways can cause you to lose your eyelashes without even realizing it!
You know the look. A perfect cat eye that looks so amazing it could have been done by a professional makeup artist.
We’ve all seen the photos of models with precise eyeliner wings that bring their eyes to life, but achieving that look on yourself can be an intimidating challenge.
Luckily, there are some easy tricks you can use to achieve the perfect winged liner on your lashes every single time.
All you need to do is sign up!
Try it. Sleep with it. Use it in your daily routine. If you're not in love with your ForChics product, we'll give you a full refund for up to 60 days.
Our plant-based hair care essentials are made to accentuate your natural beauty without the hormones or harsh toxins. We use clean, naturally-derived ingredients and are always paraben-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free. Made safe for all.
We will never test on animals - EVER. At ForChics, we believe that you should never have to sacrifice your values to look good.