Free Shipping over $50
We are a small team working hard to get your products to you as quickly as possible! Have any questions? Customer support is available 24/7 and happy to assist you!
We ship all orders Monday - Friday from our warehouse in Nevada, USA.
We love our product and are confident you will too! If it doesn't fulfill expectations, we'll give you a full refund.
We need to see eye to eye here😉 Yes, you need an eyebrow care routine and you need to apply it now! Brows are still one of the beauty obsessions by men and women and it just doesn’t end. We’ve been endlessly talking about how eyebrows are an important feature of your face and you should never forget to take good care of them as much as you take good care of your skin. They influence how your overall features appear and it can be unsettling when they aren’t groomed.
Face it, the focus on eyebrows is still rising and there are tons of products out there to make them captivating. This year, the eyebrow trend is still going with ‘the bigger, the better’ brows and is leaning towards the ‘au natural’ look. We are just so obsessed with those feathery, lifted, and sculpted brows that our favorites like Cara Delevingne, Zendaya, and Lily Collins have been rocking since the beginning.
Not everyone is born with thick brows, and many still haven’t figured out what to do to keep them looking full and natural. Makeup can be removed, so why not focus more on an eyebrow care regimen that gives permanent results.
Ready your notes, Chics, here’s a not so revolutionary routine but will definitely help you care for your eyebrows and effectively give you that full feathery brows you’ve been dying to achieve.
1. Brush your brows everyday. Similar to your crowning glory, brushing your brows stimulates hair growth and also makes them look neat.
2. Exfoliate. Include in your skincare routine to exfoliate your brows as impurities can get trapped in them too. Wearing makeup can also damage and dry out those brows.
3. Do not over pluck, tweeze, wax, or thread. Only remove unwanted hair and maintain your brow’s thickness since bushy brows are what we’re aiming for. You can try an eyebrow trimmer to only remove hair that has grown out of line and maintain the brow shape according to your liking.
4. Condition those brows, Chics! Brow conditioners are of course different from the conditioners we use on our heads but they both help soften and smooth out our hair, restore its natural shine, and protect our hair from day-to-day damage. Coconut oil is great when conditioning hair. You may use your choice of oil at least 3 times a week, on clean skin and brows. To apply, use a clean disposable spoolie or your fingers.
5. Lastly, use an eyebrow enhancing serum. Eyebrow conditioner and eyebrow enhancing serum are two different things. If you are trying to achieve fuller brows, serums are your friend andForBrow which contains plant botanical extracts conditions your brows and supports growth. To use, simply swipe across your brows twice a day, morning and night, after cleansing your face.
Sharing is caring, so share with us your eyebrow care routine, Chics! Let us know if this regimen works out for you💕
It's the age-old question: to makeup or not to makeup on a first date? We say, why not both?
The right kind of makeup can send all sorts of signals to your date. Whether you like it or not, first impressions do matter. And if you want to make a good one, your makeup can say a lot about you.
If you've been active on beauty TikTok in the past few months, you've probably noticed that many users have been rocking some pretty amazing 1920's inspired looks.
From thin brows to vampy eye makeup, the trends of the Roaring Twenties are back and better than ever. But why now?
Why are these particular trends making a comeback? Let's take a deeper dive into the reasons behind this sudden resurgence in popularity.
All you need to do is sign up!
Try it. Sleep with it. Use it in your daily routine. If you're not in love with your ForChics product, we'll give you a full refund for up to 60 days.
Our plant-based hair care essentials are made to accentuate your natural beauty without the hormones or harsh toxins. We use clean, naturally-derived ingredients and are always paraben-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free. Made safe for all.
We will never test on animals - EVER. At ForChics, we believe that you should never have to sacrifice your values to look good.