Free Shipping over $50
We are a small team working hard to get your products to you as quickly as possible! Have any questions? Customer support is available 24/7 and happy to assist you!
We ship all orders Monday - Friday from our warehouse in Nevada, USA.
We love our product and are confident you will too! If it doesn't fulfill expectations, we'll give you a full refund.
Your hair is your crowning glory and you want to keep it in pristine condition. Let's face it, there's always going to be environmental factors, products, and hair styling tools that will cause damage to your hair and make it hard to keep it healthy.
Spoiler alert: it's not as hard to take care of your hair as you might think. Here are some tips on how to keep your tresses looking and feeling great:
1. Wash your hair regularly. It's important to keep the dirt and excess oil out of your hair and scalp, but the right frequency of washing your hair depends on your hair type. Limit washing your hair to two times a week if you have dry scalp, while you can wash on alternate days if you have oily scalp.
2. Use chemical-free shampoos. Go for gentle shampoos that suit your hair type. Though shampoos contains sulfates and parabens for lathering and preserving hair respectively, there are a lot of better alternative ingredients available in the market. Of course the lesser the number of chemicals in your shampoo, the better.
3. Condition correctly! Not only does this protect your hair from environmental aggressors and heat styling, but it also makes it manageable.
4. Dry your hair naturally. We all know that heat can damage your hair and scalp and air or towel drying is the best way to go.
5. Style your hair naturally. Who doesn't love a well-styled hair? From curls or waves to sleek straight hair, you can achieve these hairstyles without putting your hair through intensive heat or applying chemicals like hair spray to lock in those styles.
Finally, a long-lasting solution for ending frizz, flyaways and unmanageable hair is here! Total Control Styling Stick is not only packed with 3 major oils that prevent hair loss and keep thirsty hairs nourished + healthy, it also has clean ingredients that help you hold and effortlessly style your hair that you want to slay everyday or for any occasion.
5. Drink water and eat healthy. We will go on repeating ‘you are what you eat’ as long as we write about hair care. Internal hydration and nutrition are keys to healthy hair. Our hair is made up of proteins and amino acids. It needs the right nutrition like eggs, fish, green leafy vegetables, yogurt, and nuts to grow well and maintain itself. You also need to drink plenty of water because hydrating hair care products in not enough.
Your hair is a part of you, and it deserves the same care and attention as any other part of your body.
While we can't control everything that happens to our hair, we can take care of it in ways that will keep it healthy and strong and these 5 simple steps will help you do just that.
You know the look. A perfect cat eye that looks so amazing it could have been done by a professional makeup artist.
We’ve all seen the photos of models with precise eyeliner wings that bring their eyes to life, but achieving that look on yourself can be an intimidating challenge.
Luckily, there are some easy tricks you can use to achieve the perfect winged liner on your lashes every single time.
They say that eyebrows are the windows to the soul. But did you know that your eyebrows can actually reveal a lot about your personality?
With the right eyebrow shape and color, you can project a certain image of yourself to the world. Here's a list of 10 things your eyebrows can tell people about you!
It's no secret that brows can make or break a look. Having perfectly groomed and shaped brows have become a must-have feature of any beauty routine.
But getting the perfect brow shape isn't something that happens overnight. It takes time, patience, and skill!
Plus, you need the right tools to get the job done right. That's why we're here to help with our definitive guide on growing, trimming, and shaping your brows.
All you need to do is sign up!
Try it. Sleep with it. Use it in your daily routine. If you're not in love with your ForChics product, we'll give you a full refund for up to 60 days.
Our plant-based hair care essentials are made to accentuate your natural beauty without the hormones or harsh toxins. We use clean, naturally-derived ingredients and are always paraben-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free. Made safe for all.
We will never test on animals - EVER. At ForChics, we believe that you should never have to sacrifice your values to look good.